Sunday 4 May 2014

Last Days Before the Start

Tomorrow morning (technically this morning as I'm writing this at 1am), is my appointment to get my first trays. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I also realised this past week has been the last week of free teeth so to speak. So of course I made the  most of it. Going to the movies and munching popcorn through the whole thing, going out and having a leisurely dinner with friends, snacking during lectures at uni. While I realise I could on the odd occasion leave my aligners out more than 2 hours a day (by which I mean once every other month) without a HUGE impact on treatment, it's definitely not something I want to do. I've even been rethinking my annual birthday dinner into something a little more Invisalign friendly.

I've decided to take some before pictures of my teeth as well as during and after. It's something I've really enjoyed seeing on other blogs. I know the orthodontist has before pictures but my aim is to take pictures in the same lighting each time so that they're consistent. I think that will be especially beneficial before and after whitening.

Pictures will come tomorrow (or later today technically) after I get home from my appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post your journey from start to finish with us. This will be helpful for people who maybe starting their Invisalign journey soon. Have a great upcoming weekend.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete